Basic Life Support Training for Healthcare Providers
This course is designed to teach the skills of CPR for victims of all ages, use of an automated external defibrillator and relief of choking.. Course running time is approximately 4 hours. Course may be taught at a location of your choosing (additional fee) or an office will be provided.
- Class Cost: $80
- We encourage you to purchase class manuals (links below) on your own. We offer manuals on site for $25.00.
- Adult and pediatric CPR (including 2- rescuer scenarios and use of the bag mask)
- Foreign-body airway obstruction
- Use of automated external defibrillation with CPR
- A student CD, included with the text, contains supplemental information for interested students on topics such as stroke, cardiac arrest, and special resuscitation situations.
- The course is video-based with instructor-led discussion and simulation. Students participate in, practice and complete various skills and learning stations
- Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor while learning skills.
Who is this class for?
For healthcare providers – example:
- EMS personnel
- Physician assistants
- Respiratory therapists
- Anyone who must have a credential documenting successful completion of a CPR course
Where can I get books?
Fee Disclaimer: Fees for the courses does not represent income to the American Heart Association.